Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yellow Eyeshadow Swatches

Today I got a request for a recommendation for an eyeshadow that is similar to MAC Chrome Yellow but with shimmer...so, I decided to swatch all of my yellow eyeshadows :) I apparently own a few, and I didnt even venture into gold. Hey, you never know when you need to wear yellow!

Photobucket

L-R: Fyrinnae Banana Mochi, Fyrinnae Magic Missiles, Taylor Made Minerals Sunflower, MAC Chrome Yellow, Fyrinnae Leo

These are all a bit more shimmery IRL, but the pic doesnt show it!

2 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid: You're right. TMM Sunflower looks like what I want. where to get it? Their website? And thanks for posting these :-)

deathcabber said...

My pleasure! Its TaylorMadeMinerals.com

They usually take about 2 weeks to arrive. If you have any questions on their colors I have a few and can swatch them if you like.