Friday, June 13, 2008

Smoky Purple EOTD

Here is my attempt at a bold yet smoky purple EOTD!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I used:
WnW cream E/s - pink - as a base
Fyrinnae Sennyo - lower 1/2 of lid
Fyrinnae Lemmus Sibiricus - upper 1/2 of lid
MAC Grain - blended up to brow
Fyrinnae Fyre and Ice - crease
MAC Parfait Amour - lower lash line
L'Oreal HIP Eggplant - top liner
Jordana Blackout - bottom liner

***note, I did photoshop a little of this because I did a really messy application, just wanted to be honest about that!

4 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid: This is unbelievably gorgeous! I love it! Esp. because it makes your green eyes pop. I have been looking for that exact purple and someone on the boards yesterday suggested Fyre & Ice to me. Also looks like Parfait Amour is beautiful. I love purples :-)

deathcabber said...

Thanks again!!!

Katrina said...

Sennyo is so pretty. I never would have gotten it based on Fyrinnae's swatches but they sent it as an extra and I love it so much. Your look with it is very very pretty!

deathcabber said...

I totally agree! It took me a year of going back and forth whether or not to get it and Im so glad I did :)