Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stash

Now that I have introduced myself, I thought that I would introduce my stash :) Most of these are not completely labeled properly because I was too lazy to do it, so please let me know if there are any questions! These pics are about a month old so I have acquired some things since then that desperately need swatching!

Photobucket
where its all stored, unit designed and built by my husband

Photobucket
inside

Photobucket
blushes

Photobucket
misc lippies

Photobucket
mac lippies

Photobucket
L - R: MAC Zonk Bleu, UD Flipside, MAC Chillblue, MAC ClarityMAC Meadowland, MAC Parrot, MAC Plumage, MAC Deep TruthUD Mildew, MAC Humid, UD Asphyxia, MAC Satellite DreamsMAC Swimming, MAC Velvet Moss, UD UVB

Photobucket
Listed by palette, clockwise, and L - R beginning at the top of each palette :UD Rust, MAC Chrome Yellow, UD Blunt, MAC GrainJane Magical Mushroom, MAC Twillery, Milani Antique Gold, Jane Twilight Joneempty, MAC Mothbrown, MAC Thunder, MAC GraphologyUD Hotpants,MAC Nocturnell, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC InventiveUD X, UD Jones, Milani Sun Goddess, Milani Java Bean

Photobucket
eyshadow palettes, 4 MAC to be depotted: Freshwater, Bitter, Parfait Amour, Aquavert and MAC Milady Duo

Photobucket
all eyeliners, glitter eyeliners and eyeshadow bases

Photobucket
MAC pigment samples

Photobucket
ALL 128 Fyrinnae samples :)

Photobucket
All of my mineral e/s...Fyrinnae, TaylorMade Minerals, The SheSpace (sample baggies), Archetype Cosmetics (sample baggies)

1 comment:

natalie647 said...

I was just wondering what brand the palette next to the wet n wild one is, in the fifthe picture from the bottom.