Sunday, June 15, 2008

My 2nd Archetype Order :(

Well, I ordered over 3 weeks ago and have nothing. I understand that some people have waited much longer, however, I have emailed them with a question about my order 4 times now with no response. I dont think that is a good sign! I hope it doesnt sound like I've jumped the gun but I filed a Paypal dispute today. I hate to have to do that but it sounds like she has disappeared on more people than just me and I want to make sure I get my money back before its too late. Anyways, I will post updates when I have them. I guess now I have to see if she answers at all or if I need to escalate the claim. Poo :(

2 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid: That really sucks! I hoep you get the order though. And that paypal dispute is such a long and winding process...

LiisK said...

Well - I ordered on October 16 and have yet to get my stuff... and those were full sized foundies, mind you.
:S