Thursday, June 12, 2008

Green and Yellow EOTD

My offering for today...an uninspired Green and Yellow EOTD. I tried 4 different looks last night and didnt like any of them that much...this was the best. Sometimes you just don't have it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used UD Graffiti, Fyrinnae Leif, Fyrinnae Dragonmagic, MAC Chrome Yellow and Clinique Cream Shaper Duo in Mink/Sable (Love this!!!!)



I really wish Clinique would make the colors in the CS Duos permanent...they are so nice!! I got 2 Mink/Sable and I'm very glad I did. These are so creamy and they last pretty well too.

2 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid from MUA: I love my UD Deluxe Palette as well! And this EOTD is beautiful! I love how great mattes look on you. I'm in search of this exact yello...but I want it with a pearly finish. Do you know of any such color? Thanks!

deathcabber said...

Thanks again!!! See my newest post...I think TMM Sunflower is what you are looking for :)