Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updates...

Sorry that I havent posted anything new since Monday. A) I have no idea how many people are actually reading this besides Kay ;) and B) I have been busy preparing for a week vacation that begins on Saturday (praise the Lord). Im hoping to post some new things when I return.

About my Archetype situation...I contacted Holly 4 times via email and never heard back so I filed a Paypal dispute. I then gave her an additional 4-5 days to respond and still heard nothing. So, this morning I escalated to a claim. I really hate to do that, but really, why not just respond to me and say that she is really overwhelmed etc. and will get my stuff to me eventually? I would have accepted that. I think the saddest part is that I now do not get to own "Yowie the Night Beast". I really loved the name of that eyeshadow!!! I think that that would be an appropriate nickname for my cat Charlotte. Anyways, once I hear anything else I will be sure to post it here.

One more thing, my latest Fyrinnae order shipped yesterday. I got about 80% of the new shades and a few old ones. I am crossing my fingers that it will come tomorrow so that I can do some quick and dirty swatching but we will see.

2 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid: Cool! Enjoy your vacation. Dont worry, I'm sure more people read the blog but are lazy about commenting :-)
Also I'm interested in knowing how big your Fyrinnae collection is!!!

BTW What colors did you use in your profile pic for the EOTD? Here:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_aQE8zElW7Xs/SEalPgVGO1I/AAAAAAAAAAM/fMYBkvW4rK8/S220-h/DSC_0680.jpg

deathcabber said...

Thanks!!! I will put swatching my entire Fyrinnae collection at the top of the list for when I get back :)

For the red EOTD...here are the ingredients ;)

NYX cream e/s pencil in Red as base
Taylor Made Minerals Bebe on lid
Fyrinnae Soot in outer V
MAC Reflects Very Pink on top of Bebe
WnW Liquid E/l in Black
NYX Doll Eye Mascara