Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello!

So, this is my first post on my first blog ever. Yes, I am behind on the times....it happens. I created this blog as kind of a landing space for all of my beauty related reviews, pics, swatches...you name it. I have been into beauty for about 5 or 6 years and have been a member of various makeup related sites over the years such as MakeupAlley, Specktra, ICompact and so on. Be it a blessing or a curse, these sites took an interest and molded it into an obsession! I am a big fan of MAC and Urban Decay as well as mineral makeup brands like Fyrinnae. I also have some drugstore favorites here and there. Im also a total nail polish and bath & body junkie. While I may not post here daily, I plan to try and keep it semi updated as a resource to fellow beauty junkies ;)

No comments: