Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brushes

I've been asked to post what brushes I use...so here goes! I really thought I had a ton of brushes until I laid them all out, now...not so much.


Photobucket
(brand unknown, from Ulta) flat liner, (brand unknown)liner, Japanesque(from travel set), (brand unknown, from Target)taklon concealor, Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow, SK eyeshadow, SK Blender (has a pointier tip all though it doesn't look that way, SK Blender, SK Special Edition Blender, MAC 219, MAC 217, MAC 187


Out of all these brushes, my must haves are the SK Eyeshadow, SK Blender and the MAC 219. I use these for every eye look. If you have trouble defining your crease due to eyelid shape like me...the MAC 219 is a lifesaver. I really need to own 2!

6 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid from MUA: Thank you so much for posting these! The brushes you have are more than ample and I dont think you really need to hoard...considering what amazing EOTDs you do with the tools you have:-)
I also have a problem with drawing a well blended crease and I think I'm gonna buy the SK eye brushes. Thank you for posting this :-)

deathcabber said...

You are welcome!!

Katrina said...

Is the 2nd SK blender brush and older version? I've only seen the 1st one at Target.

deathcabber said...

Im not sure...I did get it about a year ago and the other more recently, but I think my Target still carries both. I use the 2nd one almost daily!

Katrina said...

Ok thanks, I'll try looking around. It looks like it'd be nicer then the first blender.

deathcabber said...

Let me know if you dont find it, I can always CP it!