Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fyrinnae Endangered Collection Preview

Here are swatches of 2 of the new Fyrinnae Endangered collection. I got them as freebies for sending in a pic using only Fyrinnae products which will hopefully make it to their gallery! (shown below) Thanks so much guys at Fyrinnae!!! I cant wait to purchase most if not all of the other colors once they are all up. I really cant wait to get Javan Rhino and Blue Whale...and of course it is pretty cool that they are donating a portion of the price of these to WWF!

Photobucket

Sea Turtle is very similar to Oil Spill (discontinued) but is a little sheerer and more shimmery.
Okapi is pretty unique!

Photobucket

What I used for the EOTD, the Ink was used as an eyeshadow base. I will post some thoughts on that later!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: