Friday, June 13, 2008

Sites I love :)

Just thought I would take a moment to give more info about the sites I love...just for the heck of it!

Makeupalley - I have been a member now for almost 5 years! If you have never visited it is the most helpful and damning website for those who love cosmetics. Between the reviews, pictures, message boards and swapping...what more could you ask for?!?! By the way, I am Angel2247 there :)

Specktra - I love Specktra because there is a slightly edgier vibe and because many of its users predominantly use MAC as well. There are some super talented girls and guys there! I am Deathcabber there.

Threadless - I collect a lot of things...and Threadless t-shirts are one of them. I currently own over 20! I love the entire concept of the public designing shirts and the public choosing which are best. Also, anything limited edition usually lures me in ;) One negative for me though...recently Threadless starting using their own shirts rather than American Apparel and they do not fit my spare tire as well. Guess thats my problem, right?? ;)

Fyrinnae- I think my love for them is obvious! They offer such a wide range of bold and neutral colors that are always unique and rarely boring. Not to mention that they actually have fun names for their shades...no Dusty Rose here!!! And finally, the guys who own it are truly top notch.


Etsy - there are no words for how awesome Etsy is. Truly. Anything handmade you can dream up is probably already for sale...and usually at a very affordable price! Not to mention, if you get really crafty yourself, you can sell there too. I have bought bath and body products, jewelry and other accessories there and never been disappointed!

The Animal Rescue Site - Finally, this is my daily attempt to be charitable...If you click just once a day you can provide .6 bowls of food to a shelter animal! Now, I know that sounds like a scam, but lets hope not. So, save this link in your favorites and click for pets!!!

No comments: