Monday, July 7, 2008

Update again....

This whole laptop fiasco is really getting out of control. So, a new power cord was not the solution. Now, after many phone calls I found a place that can look at repairing it by the end of the week. Just to look at it. Then, who knows how long before they can repair it. I am so sad/angry with myself for dumping the stupid thing on the floor. Anyways, in the meantime, I finally took the time to swatch and take pictures of my entire Fyrinnae collection. I actually spent almost 3 hours on this over the weekend. Can we say pathetic?? So, either I wait until I get my laptop back to post them or I try to do it on a Mac. Honestly, for me it may be faster to wait ;)

In the meantime I just wanted to share my newest obession. As always, me = late to the party. While picking out books to read on vacation I picked up Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Here we are 8 days after I began reading it, and I've read it, New Moon and Eclipse...and have begun to read Twilight again. Ok, I like to read...but I am not the type of person who reads at every spare moment and constantly has their face buried in a book. Honestly though, I could NOT put these down. I am already counting down the 25 days until Breaking Dawn is released. And yes, I know this is supposed to be young adult fiction. Yes, I am 26 years old. So what!!!! Im not even into the fantasy genre...no Harry Potter for me.

At this point you are either thinking 1 of 2 things.

1) Wow, she really does catch on late...I read Twilight like 2 years ago!!!
2) WTF is she talking about?

If you are thinking the first thing...hey, at least I found out what I was missing eventually!!! If you are thinking the second...here is a link:

Stephenie Meyer - Twilight Series

In closing, if there are any looks you would like me to try or any things you would like swatched...please feel free to ask. Im low on ideas, and since I have nothing to do but sit around and reread Twilight...oh wait, I want to do that ;)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Omg I love Twilight too! I only read it for the first time last summer, so I was behind too. I think I finished New Moon & Eclipse in 3 days in January. I'm a speed reader lol. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn, in fact soon I need to start re reading the books to get prepped. Then I'll have to re read the series again before the Twilight movie comes out.

Sorry about your laptop troubles! I hope they get fixed soon!

deathcabber said...

SO good to know Im not alone! I think we only have like 20 days so you better get reading ;) Im 1/2 way through New Moon again...its def. not my favorite one. I am really excited about the movie...just wish it wasnt SOOOO far away.