Sunday, July 13, 2008

In the meantime

Looks like Im getting my dearest laptop back middle of this week...I will believe that when I see it. In the meantime, Ive been considering getting some colored contacts just for shiggles. I had some turquoise lenses in high school and it was always fun to change my eye color according to my mood. So, here are some colors I chose on Freshlookcontacts.com. Im not sure how to do a formal poll thingy, so feel free to comment on which you like the best! I like so many of them, I may get them all...ok maybe 2 or 3?
















2 comments:

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid(MUA): Love the 3rd from top. I'm also thinking of getting contact, but I have dark brown/almost black eyes and wanna pick something that looks natural...very difficult. Any suggestions?

deathcabber said...

Sorry for the late response! Thanks for the feedback, I am still waiting to get these once I have an eye exam. You should definitely check with your eye doctor because I know that they have some newer lenses that are made for dark eyes!