Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IM REALLY BACK!

I finally have my laptop back!!!!!! I really never thought the day would come...its been over a month since I broke it! Luckily it is now repaired, but is missing a screw and now smells very strongly of cigars and patchouli. But at least I have it :P

A while back, I mentioned that I had swatched and photographed all of my Fyrinnae collection mainly because I had gotten a bunch of new colors since I had swatched them a long time ago. So here they are! I know this isnt terribly exciting, but its all I have for now. Each set has a pic showing the names in the same order as in the swatch pics then a shot taken in direct sunlight and one taken with a flash.

On a related note, I finally figured out how to upload pics directly to Blogger rather than Photobucket so that you can see pics at but larger...but now when you click on them they are WAY too big. So, I will try to adjust that. In the meantime enjoy :)












































3 comments:

Katrina said...

Yay your back!

& wow swatch overload! Those are gorgeous, now I've got too many lemming.

Kay Vid said...

Kayvid(MUA): Wow! Awesome Swatches! And yay that you're back. I really wanna know what the 6th shade from left in the last pic. Thanks!

deathcabber said...

Yeah, I think I have an addiction :P That shade is the sadly discontinued Mermen. It is so gorgeous as a liner because its a green base with blue and aqua shimmer!