Monday, March 22, 2010

Again, I appear out of nowhere...

It seems that I have completely abandoned this blog and all things beauty...until now! I cant promise that I will post here much, but I would like to post some things occasionally because I know that when people search "Fyrinnae Swatches" they will always end up here ;)

On a personal note I will say that the reason I returned is that I am much more into beauty related things than I have been in over a year! Sitting in your house alone for a year with no job can do that to you. I have however spent a lot of time growing my Etsy business and making that a success, so it was worth the break. I also finally got a part time office job so now I have cash to spend on makeup and whatnot again, YAY!

While I attempt to find pics of some looks Ive done recently, I will entertain you with some hair pics instead :) Here is my latest...bright reddish purple hair, joy.

No comments: