Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And now onto something completely different!

So, in my makeup downtime I have picked up a new hobby that has become more and more important to me lately and I wanted to share that with everyone :) I am a fiber artist!!! What does that mean, you may ask? Well, I have learned to handspin and hand dye my own wool. I know that sounds like a strange hobby, but I really enjoy it! Its another way for me to express my love of bright colors. I always enjoyed knitting, but never found yarn that I liked in conventional stores. So, I started to make it myself!!

I know that not everyone who likes makeup is also crafty, but I just wanted to share some of my work with those of you that are. Here are some products from my new Etsy store Knittyandcolor.etsy.com

I also have a blog that I will link to here Knittyandcolor.blogspot.com

Cerulean


Dying Love



Clementine




Grapes of Rath




Caspian




Solar Flare




Anyways, thanks for looking and letting me share my new creative outlet with you :)

No comments: