Friday, September 26, 2008

My God where have I been....where have I beeeeeen??

Sorry, quoting new UnderOath, which completely owns me. But Alas, I have fallen off the face of the earth and returned again. Work has still been crazy and life sucking and there have been some possiblities of some interesting doors opening in my life which I cant tell you about now, but hopefully in a week or two :) I've also become completely engrossed in knitting scarves (again) as well as the art of spinning! I ordered my first drop spindle this week so I should be spinning soon ;)

So, here are my contributions from the past few weeks...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is what I used...which I did not photograph the labels and now forget what all of the names are :( I know that the Fyrinnae greens are Leif and Elven Dagger...
Photobucket

Next...yay for fancy hair and falsies ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in case you dont have supurb vision...MAC Kitschmas, Violet and Entremauve, forget which falsies Im wearing...
Photobucket

Thats all for now, but stay tuned because I have some new UD goodies....including the Book of Shadows palette which is waiting on my doorstep now!

No comments: